Kokoeva Luiza Tembolatovna, Doctor of juridical sciences, professor, head of sub-department of entrepreneurial and labor law, North Caucasian Mining and Metallurgical Institute (State Technological University) (44 Nikolaeva street, Vladikavkaz, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolieva Angelina Eduardovna, Candidate of juridical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of land, labor and environmental law, Kuban State Agrarian University named after I. T. Trubilin (13 Kalinina street, Krasnodar, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. At the present stage, we can say about some novelty of this topic, as the study of the history of the corporate contract began to be developed by Russian scientists only in the second half of the 2000s. The aim of the research is: to briefly review the history of the corporate agreement in Russia; to determine the regulation of the civil law corporate contract in the Russian Federation; to disclose the subject, content, to highlight the parties, the legal nature, as well as ways to protect the parties to the corporate agreement; to determine the value of the corporate contract within the state.
Materials and methods. The research carried out is based on the dialectical method of scientific cognition of the phenomena of the surrounding reality, which reflects the connection between theory and practice. The arguments of the provisions, conclusions and proposals, which are contained in the article, are made through the use of certain methods of public law research. In particular, it is a logical-legal, statistical and historical-legal methods. The normative base of the article was: civil law of the Russian Federation, materials of judicial practice. The normative base of the article consists of: civil legislation of the Russian Federation, materials of judicial practice, state normative legal acts.
Results. As a result of the study of corporate relations, we have come to a number of conclusions that help to understand the essence of the corporate contract. For example, a corporate agreement is intended to coordinate the actions of its participants related to the management of the company, its creation, activities, reorganization and liquidation. The law quite clearly defined what can be agreed in the corporate contract, however, this list is not closed, because it provides that in addition to clearly defined by law actions, participants have the right to coordinate certain actions. The corporate contract in the Civil code of the Russian Federation is not named, in view of which there is uncertainty – what legal norms should be used in the regulation of relations under such a contract. Since the differentiation of types of contracts is on the subject, and the subject of any contract is a certain action, then, first of all, it should be determined: what actions are the subject of a corporate contract.
Conclusions. Since corporate relations are characterized by a relative legal relationship between the participant and the company, expressed in the fact that the participant exercises corporate rights and corporate obligations enshrined in the legislation, the concluded corporate agreement cannot be the basis for the occurrence of corporate relations. This is due to the fact that such a contract does not provide for the offensive of corporate rights and obligations, and there is no direct link between the participant and the corporation. Thus, we believe that a corporate contract is the basis for the onset of a commitment relationship. Not unimportant is the fact that the policy of our state at the current stage of development can be considered a focus on synergetic relations of all countries of the world community, which as a result, determines the importance of contractual relations in trade and economic relations with companies abroad.
corporate contract, property, agreement of parties, public interests, contract’s participant, legal relations, jural fact
1. Korporativnoe pravo: aktual'nye problemy teorii i praktiki [Corporate law: topical theoretical and practical problems]. Ed. V. A. Belov. Moscow: Yurayt, 2015. [In Russian]
2. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2014, no. 19, art. 2304. [In Russian]
3. Sukhanov E. A. Vestnik grazhdanskogo prava [Bulletin of civil law]. 2015, no. 5, art. 24. [In Russian]
4. Lomakin D. V. Vestnik Vysshego arbitrazhnogo suda Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Bulletin of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation]. 2014, no. 8, pp. 14–18. [In Russian]
5. Gomtsyan S. V. Pravila pogloshcheniya aktsionernykh obshchestv: provedenie sravnitel'no-pravovogo analiza: monografiya [Joint-stock company merger rules: conducting a comparative legal analysis: monograph]. Moscow: Volters Kluver, 2010. [In Russian]
6. Paul L. Davies Gower’s Principles of Modern Company Law. 6th ed. London: Sweet & Maxwell, 1997.
7. Dolinskaya V. V. Aktsionernoe pravo: glavnye polozheniya i puti razvitiya: monografiya [Joint-stock company: main provisions and development paths: monograph]. Moscow: Volters Kluver, 2006. [In Russian]
8. Andreev V. K. O kharaktere korporativnykh dogovorov [On the nature of corporate contracts]. RRS “ConsultantPlus”. Available at: http://jyj.ru [In Russian]
9. Lomakin D. V. Korporativno-pravovye otnosheniya: obshchaya teoriya i praktika ee ispol'zovaniya v khozyaystvennykh ob"edineniyakh [Corporate legal relations: general theory and its practical usage at economic entities]. 2015. Available at: www.cyberleninka.ru [In Russian]
10. Grishaev S. P. Grazhdanin i pravo [The citizen and the law]. 2015, no. 6, pp. 37–45. [In Russian]
11. Titkova M. V. Molodoy uchenyy [Young scientist]. 2018, no. 16 (202), pp. 240–242. [In Russian]
12. Sitdikova R. I., Bakulina L. T. Imushchestvennye otnosheniya v Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Property relations in the Russian Federation]. 2017, no. 11 (194), pp. 76–79. [In Russian]
13. Shram V. P. Zhurnal zarubezhnogo zakonodatel'stva i sravnitel'nogo pravovedeniya [Journal of foreign legislation and comparative jurisprudence]. 2018, no. 4, pp. 85–86. [In Russian]
14. Varyushin M. S. Grazhdansko-pravovoe regulirovanie dogovorov: sravnitel'nyy analiz: dis. kand. yurid. nauk: 12.00.01 [Civil and legal regulation of contracts: a comparative analysis: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 2015, pp. 97–99. [In Russian]